Your new company
You will be part of an exciting and established company who is looking to strengthen their Digital Marketing function
Your new role
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you are required but not limited to:
- Plan and execute digital marketing strategies which includes but not limited to SEO/SEM, Content Marketing, CRM database, email, social media and online advertising campaign
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders and subject matter experts within the business, to update existing content, ideate and create new SEO content as well as to raise brand awareness.
- Work closely with external agencies to manage the development and maintenance of microsites
- Measure digital performance to KPIs and generate reports on performance of campaigns, and marketing channels, Provide insights and key area of improvements on campaign performance
- Develop annual budget to execute on the department’s Digital Marketing strategy, including forecasting, reporting and effective utilization
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in related discipline.
- Certification(s) in in related disciplines (preferred. For example, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot etc)
- Minimum 8-10 years of working experience in digital marketing
- Experience in B2B or B2G organisations
- Team player and works well in matrix organisations
In addition to the remuneration package and flexibility of the nature of work, you will enjoy the thrill & reward of building a fast growing business internationally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Unfortunately due to the current restrictions only local candidates can be considered.
EA License number: 07C3924
EA Registration No: R22105356
Company's Registration number: 200609504D #1235558