Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Dev Sec Ops Engineer. This will be a 1-year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Integration of security into software development during design and development.
- Contribution to the definition of the different types of security tests to be performed.
- Supporting the development team in terms of secure development practices.
- Provide security training to the development team.
- Automation of security testing process, mostly in our Continuous Integration platform.
- Design and adapt our Security tools/architecture/process to deal with Cloud platforms.
- Analysis of IT systems architecture in terms of security and risk/threat modelling.
- Performing security code reviews and penetration testing during the development sprints.
- Review and assess the results of external penetration testing, and agree corrective actions.
- Follow-up on change management regarding the on-going transformation on security practices.
- Monitor and maintain Microsoft Intune compliance and profile settings. Apply security profiles to device endpoints.
- Must have working experience in Banking Domain.
- Solid working experience with Python.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience on securing Cloud infrastructure/applications (AWS / Azure / etc. and the pipeline tools Jenkins/Codepipeline).
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience doing security code analysis or reviews.
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience doing penetration and vulnerabilities tests.
- Knowledge and experience of common security protocols (e.g. TLS, OAuth 2.0, SAML, Open ID Connect, LDAP etc.) and crypto libraries (Open SSL, JWT etc.).
- Knowledge and experience of server-side security, authentication and authorizations mechanisms.
- Knowledge and experience of static code security analysis and security code reviews.
- Knowledge and experience of vulnerabilities/penetration testing.
- Knowledge and experience of CI/CD and DevSecOps.
- Knowledge and experience of security standards/architecture related to Cloud.
- This role is open for Singaporean / Singapore PR / EP holder with notice period max 1 month.
- The max salary range is 9000 SGD - 10000 SGD per month.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.