Your new company
Our client is a leading Technology firm working on a broad range of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Your new role
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building and implementing highly available CI/CD pipelines and act as a subject matter expert to consult and work closely with developers on co-developing new technologies.
Your key responsibilities will be:
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate your expertise in DevOps practices, building a robust solution and offering to meet business requirements
- Implementing solutions for various clients and best explain and make recommendations accordingly
- Lead teams to further automate CI/CD processes, ensuring high availability and scalability
- Use Infrastructure as a code tools – Kubernetes, etc, to define cross functional infrastructure implementation across teams
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Communications or other related disciplines
- 3+ years of experience working in a Cloud environment, preferably on AWS Cloud platforms
- Additional experience on DevOps tools such as configuration management and automation tools
- Familiar in shell scripting languages such as Python, Bash, etc.
- Good communication and presentation skills speaking with co-departments in the company
You will attain a unique opportunity to work in a diverse environment dedicated to your professional growth. You will work with an established technical team and work on new technologies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com, or call us now at 6303 0158.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration ID no. R2090112 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1188460