Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Development Lead. This will be a 1 year contract role to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Provide Java/J2EE solution design and lead the delivery working with onsite/offshore team members
- Identifying/Gathering/ Questioning and challenging when necessary/ documenting the NFR (NonFunctional Requirements) and interface specific requirements front to back
- Feasibility study, tools identification and completing Java/J2EE PoCs when required
- Identifying golden sources of data
- Collaborate with PO/BA and Developments leads in the team in identifying and developing common components
- Improve Java/J2EE code quality statistics, participate/drive code reviews and continuously reduce technical debt
- Specifying the common and core services use cases
- Study existing engineering processes and contribute to improvements to drive up efficiencies
- Collaborate with teams globally to deliver, present ideas and innovate
- Model behaviours that facilitate Agile delivery
- Exhibit passion for client experience with a user-first mindset
- Advise on complex MS Dynamics CRM business cases and propose comprehensive solutions based on MS CRM and customizations.
- Must understand the deep functionality features of Microsoft CRM Modules, Prepare functional design document, scripting and execution Industry functionality development for Industry like Banking and Finance.
- Conduct user and administrator training.
- Assist Development & Testing team.
- Conduct hands-on implementation, configuration and development of the various components of Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Ensure the delivered solution's integrity and performance.
- Follow Dynamics 365 best practices for implementation and configuration.
- Should participate in Performance Testing and tune the performance based on NFR
What you'll get in return
- Experience with Web services, API design, Defining Specification
- Experience with Architecture and Solution design
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM customization
- Experience with MS Dynamics Performance Tuning
- Experience with Java / J2EE Advanced
- Experience with Integration Patterns Advanced
- Experience with SoA
- Nice to have Azure cloud experience
- Experience with Java/micro services/Springboot
- Overall 10+ years of experience, with more than 5 years of relevant experience in developing world class products/applications with Java & Microsoft Dynamics.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent
- Masters in Engineering desirable.
- This role is only open to Singaporean, Singapore PR and EP holder.
- The max salary range for this role is 10000 SGD - 15600 SGD per month.
Opportunity to work in a multinational bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216790