Your new company
Located in Singapore, you will be working for a well-know multinational service and consultation provider of the major products in Information and Communications Technology
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
This role involves performing troubleshooting for client platform related problems.
- You will be responsible to ensure service level meets requirements.
- You will be assessing and performing follow-ups with vendors hardware substitution.
- You will need to ensure that the service level is met and perform and implement action plan.
What you need to do now
Good knowledge in desktop support skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Operating Systems)
- Good project management and analytical skills
- Open to fresh graduates in IT, or individuals with 1-2 years exp in Desktop Support
- Strong commitment to team participation
- Able to work odd hours and be on standby ready 24/7
- Only for Singaporeans/ PRs
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
If you are a good fit for the above role, or know someone who may be, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and latest resume and I will be in touch.