Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Delivery Transformation Lead. This will be a 1 year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for delivery of Workforce Management & Analytics (WMA)-related activity across the HR Investment Portfolio Programme.
- Drive the design of technology implementations from a WMA perspective, ensuring that the ability to provide world class people data and insights is enabled through Transformation initiatives.
- Bring in external best practice to decision making; stay abreast of market trends with regards to how an organisation can handle its data (e.g. AI, Machine Learning, etc.)
- Monitor WMA-related activities within Transformation, and align activities to the strategy; introducing and embedding innovative uses of data and technology to drive leadership and new ways of doing things
- Work with the wider transformation team to roll out products (e.g. SuccessFactors modules) and ensure the delivery of the WMA service model.
- Implement the wider Analytics service model aligned to the strategic technology changes against the HR future state, including the successful implementation of SuccessFactors core tools and associated reporting and analytics requirements.
- Manage the transformational deliverables associated with the WMA TOM review aligned to the wider HR TOM.
- Develop and embed data management policies and processes aligned with transformation objectives.
- Gain a detailed understanding of the data aspects of all key projects in transformation and organise support across all teams to create a rationalised data portfolio view of change.
- Constantly search for opportunities to streamline inefficient processes and look for opportunities to continuously improve existing processes.
- Develop and maintain key relationships across the HR data owners, partnering on collaborative deliverables to build sustainable solutions through Transformation initiatives.
- Attendance and contribution at relevant committees as appropriate (e.g. PRC, PgSC, Working Groups, Design Boards, etc.)
What you'll get in return
- 4- 5 years of work experience in transformation & data project experience in Project Management space is a must.
- Excellent senior stakeholder management & have the confidence to challenge the ask.
- Attention to details.
- Knowledge of analytics technology and tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Oracle, Power BI, Tableau, SAP, Qlik, etc).
- Track record of delivery particularly in a programme management and change delivery roles.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with and influence senior leaders across the Group.
- Strong technical skills / experience in people analytics.
- This role is open to PR and Singaporean and EP holders (max 1 month notice period) who are currently based in Singapore.
- The max monthly salary range: 10K SGD - 15K SGD.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1207587