Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Delivery Lead. This will be a 1 year contract role in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To manage, design and provide Level 3 support on Solace Middleware systems for all bank users globally, to respond to faults and to requests for change, inc. purchase and delivery of new products and services. Ensure all problems are resolved and Remedy tickets updated in a timely fashion.
- Must have an intimate knowledge of Solace systems appliances and virtual routers. With the ability to configure, deploy, manage and monitor them.
- Manage internal Change controls and incident management on ITIL standards.
- Manage, plan, implement, and subsequently maintain efficient, cost effective, production systems (Infrastructure and Applications) and services to local bank businesses in line with the IT Technical Standards.
- Applying knowledge of IT, Financial products and Best Market Practice to ensure that company achieve the best possible return for any investment made within the following arenas,
- networks, market information systems, services and communications.
- Capacity management for IT Infrastructure
- Budget Management.
- Coordinating with other service providers to carry out planned activities
- Responsible for Quality of Service and meet the terms and conditions as defined in the Service Level Agreement.
- Review the Solace Middleware architecture changes periodically for better improvement in operations.
- Ensuring the best practices and procedure to the industry’s standards like ITIL.
- To conduct Solace Middleware throughput analysis, and capacity planning for the Bank Solace Middleware system
- Manage vendor relationships and ensure service goals are met.
- To ensure processes, guidelines and procedures are in place and enforced for quality in installation, running, operating and support of the Bank Solace Middleware systems. To review & fine-tune the existing processes, guidelines, and procedures by comparing with the industry best practise.
- To evaluate the technology solutions delivered by business and IS and develop the acceptance criteria and process for the operability and supportability of the solutions.
- To assist in the provision of business recovery sites to give the ability to conduct business transactions and monitor exposure in the event of a disaster
- To assist in new implementations or upgrades to existing systems, including project management, project tracking and project status reporting.
- Coach and mentor off shore 24X7 Solace Middleware service operations centre staff. What you'll need to succeed
- Balance business performance delivery and cost management with risk and control matters.
What you'll get in return
- Must have experience in Solace messaging in operations and infrastructural.
- 5 years and above work experience in Solace design.
- Experienced in providing Solace support of development.
- Experienced working with market data real time applications is a plus.
- 3+ years of Linux or Unix System Administration experience is a plus.
- Firewall and networking is a plus.
- This role is open to Singaporean or Singapore PR or current valid EP holder max 1 month notice period and must be currently based in Singapore.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1208844