Your new company
My client is a private organization, they build and scale Tech startups into companies with global impact. Their strategy is focused on adding tangible value to the Tech startup ecosystem in two key areas – development of Human Capital and deployment of Investment Capital.
Your new role
You will be part of the talent strategic team as a Data strategic Analyst, developing strategies to build and develop talent pipeline for the startups, and transform data into insights. This role is responsible for designing scalable solutions that provide business-critical insights and metrics.
What you'll need to succeed
- Identify Tech talent needs of the startups and develop strategies to ensure talent pipeline for the startups
- Formulate and review policies all the talent programmes and activities.
- Analyse, visualise, and generate insights by designing and implementing reporting and analytics solutions
- Query, transform and perform descriptive and predictive analysis using relevant datasets
- Build dynamic dashboards with Tableau or equivalent
- Automate solutions/ processes where appropriate, or re-engineer business processes to gain greater efficiency and impacts
- Improve data quality by checking the completeness, correctness, accuracy and other data challenges
- 2 - 6 years experience of data analysis, and hands-on experience in data visualisation tools such as Tableau or equivalent
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills
- Possess knowledge of data modelling and database technologies (R programming, ETL processes and designs)
What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Attractive salary package
- Exposure in startups
- Working closely with senior stakeholders
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Data & AI, please contact Eva Ma at +65 63030158 or email Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1982974