Your new company
A top ranking and award-winning System Integrator
Your new role
- Expertise - Collaborate with our field sales, pre-sales, services teams, training and support teams to help customers architect AWS services in Analytics area, especially in data warehouse and data lake technologies.
- Solutions - Deliver one to many sessions to enable the internal/external teams, support key analytic engagement, develop reusable technical solutions/contents from AWS services, lead virtual technology team to harvest valuable assets as landing zones, and cooperate with global team to drive more customer obsession services.
- Entablements - Engagements include short on-site projects proving the use of AWS services to support analytic solutions that often span across different services. Engagements may include migration of existing applications and development of new applications using AWS cloud services.
- Insights - Work with engineering and support teams to convey customer needs and feedback as input to technology roadmaps. Share real world implementation challenges and recommend new capabilities that would simplify adoption and drive greater value from use of AWS cloud services.
- Trusted advisor to customers: Be able to facilitate relationships with senior technical executives, as well as easily interact and give guidance to software developers, IT operations staff, and system architects. Be able to materialize an overall recommendation (or proposal) based on customer needs and efficiently communicate the benefits of the recommended solution.
What you’ll need in order to succeed
- 3-5+ years of relevant experience in IT platform implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
- 3-5+ years’ of experience in Analytics solution implementation, including 2+ years of hands-on experience in data warehouse, enterprise information frameworks, distributed database, ETL, data lake and analytic/machine learning.
- Proven experience in a client facing role, preferably within an SI or managed services environment. Solid customer facing skills to represent solution well within the customer’s environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation. Should be able to interact with Chief Marketing Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Technology Officers, and Chief Information Officers, as well as the people within their organizations.
- Hands-on experiences in managing daily 10TB+ data warehouse, ETL jobs, analytics of manufactories/telco/financial service industry/E-Commerces.
- Have a business consultant capacity to work with customer’s line-of-business owner; explore improvement areas of customer’s business; and priorities’ strong ROI business initiatives with customers.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects.
- Experiences in AWS or open-source analytic solutions in Redshift, Glue, Elasticsearch, Quicksight, Kinesis, Athena and all data lake related solutions.
- Deep understanding of AI and data related infrastructure, such as Hadoop/Spark/Flink/MySQL and etc., experiences in contributing to Open Source will be a plus.
- Demonstrated industry engagement in the fields of data sciences, prefer in finance, retail or manufacturing.
- Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments or relevant experiences with other public cloud.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education; Computer Science, Statics or Math background preferred.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Data & AI, please contact Daen Huang at +65 63030158 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1658977 #1209562