Your new company
Your new company is a leader in the financial service space, focusing on digitalisation of the finance industry. As a Data engineering Lead, you will be apart of the growing team which will help shape the future of the company, working on a myriad of interesting challenges and latest technology.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Be able to drive, design and implement data pipelines to help support the main data and analytics use cases within the company
- Play a critical role in building and maintaining the company's data platform (Data Airflow, Kafka and RDS Postgres)
- Be a major contributor of the continuous improvement and evolution of the company's technology processes and best practices
- Be the driving individual that ensures that data points are available for everyone in the organisation
What you'll get in return
- At least 7 years of Data Engineering experience, with strong experience in building real time, processing data
- Have strong proven experience in Python, Spark, SQL, AWS and Kafka
- Possess a professional level of knowledge in CI/CD pipeline, ETL and Git
- Have proven ability to build and maintain scalable data pipelines on an enterprise level
You will join an exciting team within a leading company that is spearheading the digitalisation of the finance industry. Be apart of this team that will help shape the future of the company and of its customers.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Dylan(EA reg no.: R22104585) at Dylan.email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1237584 #1237584