Data Engineer opportunity for a global leading internet entertainment giant.
Your new company
Leading multinational internet technology giant with platforms that develop and research on mobile games, applications and social networking services with global success. The team intends to build a Data Warehouse for steaming data with Data Products to facilitate the making of efficient data metrics and dashboards for the business development and growth.
Your new role
- Build data warehouse by implementing technical knowledge from the understanding of business requirements and end-to-end designs.
- Responsible for the management of data modelling design and optimization of ETL jobs.
- Collaborate with the business team to build data metrics from data warehouse
- Building and maintain data products
- Execute upgrades, implementation, rollouts and data system changes while streamlining internal practices
What you'll need to succeed
- Relevant experience in software engineering and data engineering
- Fluent in creation and maintenance of end-to-end ETL pipelines
- Familiar with data warehouse concept and modeling design
- Familiar with at least 1 distributed computing engine (e.g. Hive, Spark, Flink)
- Familiar with at least 1 NoSQL database is a plus (e.g. HBase)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage and manage internal and external stakeholders across various teams.
What you'll get in return
- Exciting salary package
- Opportunity for growth in international projects
- Leading internet entertainment company
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Technology, please contact Lijie Ong at +65 81006059 or email email@example.com for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: R22108533, EA License: 07C3924, Company Registration Number: 200609504D. #1235091