Data Development Platform Engineer
Building global databases, platforms and design data frameworks that services a portfolio of games and their users.
Your new company
A leading global internet and video game company which develops and operates premium online services centred around diverse platforms from e-commerce to communication.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Build databases, platforms and design data frameworks based on game data.
- Responsible in data integration with user analysis through program development and implementation.
- Participate in big data analytics and work with related stakeholders to create data-driven content.
- Create building metrics for various games and provide data solutions.
- Strong understanding of game-related business is a plus.
What you'll get in return
- At least 1 year working experience in big data or data warehouse development (ETL).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or other related major.
- Experience in scripts like Python or SQL and familiar with Linux
- Skilled in data processing and familiar with data processing tools.
What you need to do now
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunity for growth in a leading global internet and video game industry.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now at +65 6303-0158.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.