Your new company
You will be working with a fast paced, world renowned technology company, where you focus on data collection strategic efforts.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Oversee and ensure high-quality data collection using proprietary software.
- Identify recurring problems and work with the team to make improvements.
- Communicate current and future plans to the team, coordinate with other team members to assist in daily responsibilities.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Experience with customer or client relations.
- Outgoing and comfortable interacting with the company employees.
- Comfort interacting with new people / members of the public is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Comfortable working in a technical environment and experience with Android OS.
What you'll get in return
- STEM degree or 2 years experience in STEM is a plus.
- Customer service, sales experience, etc is a huge plus.
- Work will be conducted on prototype hardware; some ability or experience in troubleshooting is a plus.
Excellent opportunity to work in one of the world's largest tech company, you will work in an environment that looks into growth and work-life balance, surrounded by world class facilities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sabrina.Than@hays.com.my