Your new company
The company is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Your new role
This role is within the Firm's Enterprise Data Center (EDC) department.
- Supporting and analysis on the Asia EDC inventory management system and tooling;
- Act as the ITA (IT equipment inventory system for data hall) Audit Admin in Asia;
- Act as the SHREDD (Standardized Handling & Recording of Equipment Decommissioning & Disposal system for storeroom) Audit Admin in Asia; Continuous improvement on data quality in EDC Ops tools (ITA/SHREED);
- Responsible to update regular ITA audit results to global team for reconciliation;
- Coordination amongst Asia EDC Ops team with Global team on fine tuning existing procedures, reports and feedbacks;
- Coordination between EDC Ops and EAD on arranging disposal events, ensure updating of documentation and records
What you'll need to succeed
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Follow EDC standards and procedures on regular monthly or periodic audits, publish results in appropriate tools (ITA/SHREDD/ServiceNow);
- Consolidate KPIs and other statistics for Asia and global reporting; Upon receipt of the information update the Global SHREDD Database with the information provided;
- Provide auditable evidence to the different teams that the duties within this document have been carried out correctly.
- Complete quarterly bank reports by proving the location of selected Hard Drives, provided by Risk management Team.
- Liaise with the EAD team to arrange onsite destruction of hard drives/pickup hardware events. Work with the Asia Ops team across the region in creating manifests, creating Crates/palletized Items to match the manifest and hand over to EAD team for approval and execution of disposal.
- Create Service Now Request Ticket to collate all the information of the devices or hard drives being collected or destroyed on the vendor attendance.
- Ensure records are updated by EDC Ops team with EDC standards SLA for ITA and SHREDD
- Sanity checks on data quality input by EDC Ops team on a regular basis
- Coordination with EDC Ops team and EAD team on uploading of Certification of Destruction (COD)
Key Skills Required:
What you'll get in return
- Language: Fluent in English, Mandarin/Cantonese is a plus
- Ability to identify appropriate stakeholders within and beyond immediate team and work to build and maintain tight network/relationships with them;
- Strong communication skills essential (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills: To be proficient in the use of a computer, particularly Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, Chrome, SHREDD Splunk, Internet Explorer and Database Inputting.
- Data Center related experience in handling server/switch hardware experience preferred.
- Education and qualifications: Bachelor’s degree level / equivalent; ITIL certified (preferred)
• The opportunity to work in a leading investment bank
• The opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals
• The career development opportunities working in a fast-paced environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1200701