Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Data & Automation Specialist, this will be a 1 year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collect strategic data, integrate large datasets and conduct quantitative analysis to obtain business insights, developing these into workable solutions and visually intuitive results to support management decision making and drive business performance.
- This covers a wide range of areas including pipeline and sales performance, volume trend analysis, operations productivity, pricing and margin sensitivity as well as competitor benchmarking.
- Design and maintain strategic scalable performance information management infrastructure (via Tableau and other MI reporting platforms) to deliver quality MIS and Business analytics for the TB (Transaction Banking) Business globally.
- Develop and maintain robust financial models using internal and external drivers, integrating data from multiple sources, to accurately predict revenue, cost and balance sheet performance for purposes of forecasting, corporate planning and target setting.
- Develop complex data models to provide greater transparency of cost drivers per unit of transaction volume to enable more robust and optimal client pricing (ie. Unit cost/pricing model).
- Engage in regular deep dives across P&L and balance sheet topics, using advanced analytical techniques and tools, to identify risks and opportunities and address strategic business challenges.
- Act as a central point of contact for the annual stress test review, responsible for validating assumptions and challenging model outcomes.
- Support finance transformation initiatives to drive reports simplification, standardization, finance efficiencies and productivity.
What you'll get in return
- Over 10 years relevant experience in Performance Management or Financial planning and analysis with specialization in data analytics preferably from Banking sector.
- Comfortable with data and coding, presenting data to stakeholders, good understanding on commercial side of the data.
- Intermediate understanding of databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and SAP.
- Intermediate understanding of reporting & data visualisation tools such as Business Objects, Power Bi and Tableau.
- Excellent analytical skills - the ability to query and use large datasets to identify trends, patterns and insights.
- Proficient in MS Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI). Super user and mastery of finance systems and reporting tools like MRC, PMI, OBIEE.
- Familiarity with products in financial services sector (Prior experience and exposure to Cash Management and Trade Finance Business is a plus).
- Ability to work effectively under tight deadlines with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to articulate findings to senior stakeholders.
- Strong problem solver, with ability to effectively navigate the organization, influence stakeholders and resolve challenges across different matrix of the organization.
- Team player who facilitates the sharing of knowledge and the building of teams and who has the ability to work collaboratively with multi-locational teams across regions.
- This role is open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1207995