Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for Data Architecture Lead. This is a 1-year contract, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Build state of the art centralized platforms.
- Helps elaborate requirements where necessary Programming.
- In depth knowledge of IDE, language and toolset in language of choice.
- Excellent understanding of language & framework and a good working knowledge of the abstraction layer underneath.
- Build microservices.
- Comfortable debugging/finding complex problems
- Can identify and apply appropriate design patterns to problems.
- Comfortable developing large features.
- Writes clean, maintainable code.
- Understands importance of domain model and can coherently model a problem domain within a given context.
- Anticipates medium term (3-6 month) vectors of change and designs and abstracts accordingly.
- Automates everything by default, can build a CD pipeline.
- Automates security scanning and performance testing as part of build.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review), set and monitor team standards.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Good grasp of multiple operating systems and scripting techniques.
- Understands and can automate PaaS technologies.
- Understands when to apply appropriate infrastructure technologies.
- Understanding of network communications, including TCP/IP, HTTP protocols
- Can use tools (nmap/metasploit etc.) to perform deep security probes
- Understating of security principles using SSL protocols and data encryption
What you'll get in return
- 10+ years of experience in developing world class products/applications. Existing role can be a Tech lead, developer or architect etc. Candidate’s current designation is not important as we focus on the knowledge and experience.
- Bachelors in Engineering or equivalent.
- Must have hands-on experience with Hadoop – Hive, HDFS, HBase.
- Must have hands-on skills in Spark, Scala, Java.
- Cloud Solutions – working on Azure or AWS
- Containers Management – using tools like Docker, Rocket and Drawbridge.
- Configuration Management – using tools like Zookeeper, Etcd, Spring, Puppet/Chef, Ansible.
- Continuous Integration – using tools like Maven, Gradle and Jenkins and Continuous Deployment – using tools like Jenkins, Nolio or Go.
- UI Development – using frameworks like Node.js, REACT, AngularJS or Backbone.
- Code Development – using IDE’s like Eclipse or IntelliJ.
- Collaboration – using tools like Git-Hub and JIRA.
- Hands experience and Knowledge of microservices architecture – Spring Boot, Spring cloud.
- Strong in Oracle or SQL Server PL/SQL development and designing data model.
- Understanding of continuous build concept and usage with maven, sonarqube or other related tools.
- This role priority is to Singapore PR or Singaporean applicants.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.