Your new company
You’ll be working for a bank who is looking for Data Architect on a 1 year contract in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Create Data Strategy for Group COO based on banks standard architecture, collaborate with technology (CDO) and management teams to understand structural requirements and define standards for how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed across the program.
- Develop, maintain, and evangelize data architecture using Knowledge Graph and Semantic Technologies
- Work with business analysts, CDO, source system support teams, and other partners to prioritize and drive the data deliverables across multiple data platform efforts such as data acquisition, data modelling, data distribution , data analytics and reporting.
- Work closely with business leaders, proactively communicating and collaborating with them throughout the entire delivery lifecycle
- Provide leadership and guidance for developing and maintaining data architecture and DQMF standards which adhere to industry best practices.
- Articulate the trade-offs, benefits and risks of all architecture and design solutions as in when required.
- Collaborate closely with ITO/CDO and business partners to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities that require data management or data analytics involvement.
- Possess strong understanding of data modelling tools and standards, ETL tools, and big data technologies.
- Create a culture of data transparency and data-driven decision making by listening for the pain points and concretely showing how you can solve them;
- Work with the development teams in iterative sprints to implement the model and optimize the performance and scalability of the system through to production.
- Clear and concise communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven leadership
- This role highly require candidate with strong data management, data analytics and data visualisation expertise.
What you'll get in return
- 6+ years experience hands on data architecture, data integration, business intelligence, data analysis technologies, data modelling,
- At least 5+ years of experience in leading data delivery teams with architect capacity
- In-depth understanding of data integration best practices, leading industry applications & features such as master data management, entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management etc.
- People management skills, including the ability to provide candid constructive feedback to analysts and project team members with a focus on accountability and development for team and self
- Comfortable working with all project stakeholders including business users, architects, project managers, business analysts, developers, test analysts, and production support team
- Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
- Documentation: Data Strategy/Target Data Architecture/Data Classification/Reference Architecture/Data Quality framework.
- Artefacts – Business capability models, future-state architecture, roadmaps,conceptual data models, business context diagrams
- Process/Data Modelling – Knowledge Graph, Semantic Graph.
- Project Management Methodologies - Waterfall SDLC , Agile , Scrum etc.
- Strong data architecture skills using Big Data (Hive, Spark, HBase, Hadoop, kakfa,Solr) , SQL , NOSQL, Microstrategy or Tableau.
- Experience in building conversational BI / Artificial Intelligence /Machine Learning highly desired.
- Experience in Data Architecture , Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
- Presentation Skills Data Story telling using visualisation
- This role is open to Singaporean, Singapore PR or EP holder (max 1 month notice period)
Opportunity to work in a multinational bank.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. #1213815