Your new company
My client is a top-tier investment bank and they are currently looking out for a Data and Document Specialist to join their Capturing and Scanning team in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Review and process incoming documents for clients
- Provide client advisors support with document management
- Ensure that the document records correspond with data in the system
- Offer advice and support to client advisors when carrying out administrative tasks and managing archive systems
What you need to do now
- A university degree
- The right mindset for change to drive process improvement and adapt to changing conditions
- Working knowledge of MS word, excel, simple indexing and web-based applications
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Comfortable with repetitive tasks
- Able to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and in writing
- Client service oriented and enjoys dealing with people (enjoy working in a team based environment, adaptable interpersonal skills)
- Able to work independently with minimal direction
- Maintain production area in a neat and orderly condition
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1239690