Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank, located in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Data and Document Specialist to join their Wealth Management team.
Your new role
- Support the Wealth Management business with documentation preparation required for periodic KYC.
- Perform AML controls on names screening for periodic KYC review. Ensure adherence to regulations, guidelines, standards and UBS policies. Maintain in-depth awareness of potential legislative and UBS policy breaches and act to proactively prevent their occurrence.
- Through in-depth knowledge of process, engage in process improvement & digital transformation projects to streamline & automate the name screening & review process.
You’ll be working in Singapore Wealth Management Middle Office. The function provides Client Due Diligence controls for new and existing clients, supporting both Singapore and Hong Kong business. This role is in the Periodic KYC Preparation team.
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Open to candidates from any industry
- Experience in Wealth Management Onboarding, Maintenance, or Periodic KYC Review in Hong Kong and/or Singapore regulatory landscape would be an added advantage
- Must be able to speak and read Mandarin as you will be working with the Hong Kong Market
- Experience in leading and/or implementing process changes & automation favored.
- Client focused and motivated to work in partnership with front to back stakeholders to define practical solutions that meets the internal policies and regulatory requirements.
- Strong risk and control mindset with a structured and logical approach to analysis and problem-solving.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1190058