Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Data Analytics Specialist. The is 1 year contract, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Engage with stakeholders across countries and gather requirements for capacity and productivity assessment and modelling.
- Perform process study and time study on various process.
- Liaise with stakeholders to do process gap analysis.
- Lead the data extraction and manipulation for achieving the anticipated result.
- Design and identify parameters which could enrich the model and give a more scientific result.
- Developing database for storing interim or processed data as the audit trail source or for ongoing regular report data source.
- Design the analytic model to provide management data driven insights for decision making.
- Build report or dashboard for visualizing analytic result.
- Frequent engagement with stakeholders to gather feedback and incorporate agreed items into the model.
- Hold meeting / call to socialize the finalized result model to all the impacted parties in the network
What you'll get in return
- Overall 5-8 years working experience, with 3-5 years in relevant data analytics work experience.
- Hands-on work experience with either Tableau or Alteryx is a must.
- Hands-on work experience with SQL is a must.
- Capability to progress multiple tasks / projects simultaneously; strong ownership of tasks assigned
- Python and Banking work experience is added advantage.
- Highly organized & meticulous; good eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in SQL, good level of complex database data extraction skill is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel is a must
- Strong understanding of Hadoop Database
- Good understanding of the ETL process
- Accessing data from API's would also be hugely beneficial
- Explore statistical and automation tools like R, SAS, Python for predictive and prescriptive analytics is a plus.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Degree or diploma qualified with a preference in a Business or Technology discipline.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1218814