Your new company
Your new firm is a leading hospitality and real estate business with an IT team of 70. They have a new opening for a Data Analyst to join their team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Work on the end-to-end process of dashboard development, including gathering business requirements, designing dashboard UI and implementation phases.
- Partner with teams across the business from end users, stakeholders and liaising with external vendors.
- Suggest and propose alternative solutions based on analytical insights to the business
- Ensure data visualisation tools are utilised by the business units in the most effective manner
- Work with Data Leads and Data Architects to ensure data solutions are implemented accordingly
What you'll get in return
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining data visualisation tools such as Tableu.
- Experience or knowledge working with data extraction from ETL pipelines, BI tools and databases
- Strong business analyst skills to understand user requirements and how they can convert to technical specifications
- Experience developing projects in SAP platforms will be an advantage.
- Experience navigating large scale data from a variety of sources with ease
- Ensure relevant documentation for projects are maintained.
You will gain a unique opportunity to join an experienced data team with the accessibility of large data sources.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Yvonne (EA reg no.: R1762899) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924 #1236586