Your new company
You will be working for a multinational banking company which is looking for a Data Analyst . This is a 6 months contract, to be based in Singapore
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team leading developers to build an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate individual to participate and contribute to a venture.
- Design and implement analytics dashboards to track key business metrics; establishing baselines, targets, averages and benchmarks.
- Provide critical thinking to look at numbers, trends, and data and come to correct conclusions based on the findings.
- Interpret and analyze data problems, turning business problems into data insights.
- Work with various people from the tech and marketing teams in meeting milestones, timelines, and deliverables for projects.
- Collate and present key findings to stakeholders with actionable recommendations.
- Define data sources and specifications, design and implement processes and models for complex, large-scale datasets used for predictive modelling, data mining, and research purposes.
- Lead ideation, experimentation, hypotheses formulation and testing.
- Ensure data quality and integrity.
What you'll get in return
- Hands-on work experience in dealing with dashboard and data visualisation tools such as AWS QuickSight, Qlikview, Power BI, Tableau; and familiar with Python and Jupyter notebook.
- Hands-on experience with SQL (to write script) and NoSQL databases.
- Good communication skills in requirement gathering.
- Background in Statistics, Information Technology, Business Analytics, Data Science, Computing or related quantitative discipline.
- Good knowledge of data warehousing, data lake, data mining, advanced data analytics & modelling.
- Methodical, process oriented, organised and proactive self-starter.
- Able to work well within a team with diverse personalities.
- Able to multi-task, quick to adapt and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Having worked in an agile environment is a plus.
- Good written and spoken communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- This role is only open to Singaporean or Singapore PR.
- The monthly salary range is 3000 SGD - 4500 SGD per month
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1206462