Your new company
Hays is partnering a leading global dairy company to hire a high potential dairy technologist as part of their technical team working closely with the commercial traders around the world.
Your new role
This role will be suitable for a dairy scientist/technologist who has 4-6 years of experience and would like to development on the commercial side of the industry whilst remaining in a technical role. The person will be working closely with the Technical leads in Singapore, China and overseas and will have exposure to a wide range of projects and market leading clients.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- Collaborate with customers and suppliers to the development of dairy ingredients that are aligned with customer and producer production capabilities.
- Supporting alternate material approval projects, across the APAC region.
- Occasional travel to customer and producer factories (often in Eastern Europe) is required.
- Professionalise services through customer review, presentations including topics on QA continuous improvement activities, product trend analysis, NC trends and Project Management
- Supporting contract flow and ensure product compliance to agreed specifications
- Managing the Supplier Risk Management Programme
- Proactively manage supplier and warehouse risks; implement and maintain a quality focused mindset across our suppliers and warehouses
- Implement uniform and consistent quality systems and processes across our suppliers including procedures for inspection, release/quarantine, and containment actions
- Investigate, troubleshoot and report on non-conformities, including travelling to customer premises or coordinating 3rd party surveys where necessary.
- Supporting Technical (70%) & QA (30%) account management including following through on Non-conformities, reporting, presentation
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email me at Shawna.Wong@hays.com.sg. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
What you need to do now
EA License number: 07C3924 EA Registration No: R1982472 Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1217566