Your new company
With close to 600 employees in under 4 years, my client is one of the largest and fastest-growing Blockchain Technology Company (Cryptocurrency). Being in a hyper-growth mode, they are looking for a Cybersecurity Safety (SIEM) Engineer Expert to join their expanding team.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Responsible for the company's basic security system construction, such as cloud host security, office network security, terminal security, anti-virus intrusion, etc.
- Responsible for the company's security monitoring and event processing platform construction, such as SIEM, SOAR, etc.
- Emergency response to security incidents, identify intrusion behaviours and track and trace the source.
- Track and research the latest terminal and network attack and defence technologies, and continuously improve the company's basic security capabilities.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years experience in basic security system construction of Party A
- Familiar with public cloud security operation and maintenance, and have certain implementation experience in cloud firewall, WAF, IDS/IPS, HIDS, vulnerability scanning, identity authentication, etc.;
- Familiar with the basic principles of EDR, DLP, zero trust and other terminal security products and have certain product landing experience
- Familiar with security log analysis and monitoring, and have experience in building security platforms such as SOC, SIEM, and situational awareness
- Proficient in using Linux system and scripting languages such as Shell and Python;
- Have excellent professionalism and strong sense of responsibility, good response speed and good pressure resistance.
- Excellent remuneration package with attractive bonus
- Opportunity to work in a fast-expanding, established organisation
- Fun and dynamic culture to work in
*Note: Due to the Covid-19 situation, only local applicants can be considered for these roles.*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' or please send a copy of your CV (Word document) to email@example.com.
Raymond Ler: Registration ID No.: R1876114 | EA License No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D #1222358