Cyber Security Operation Engineer/Expert
Hays Technology is looking for a Security Operation Engineer/Expert to help our client ensure smooth daily operations in line with the organisation strategy.
- Responsible for security monitoring, analysis, disposal and incident response.
- Perform daily security maintenance on security equipment and systems to ensure network security.
- Develop and implement a complete network security management plan to ensure the overall security of the network.
- Implement the network security construction plan and security system deployment.
- Track major security events and analyse the attack process.
Who you will be working for: A reputable company in the Fintech sector.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in IT cybersecurity
- In-depth knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.)
- Familiar with various platform systems, such as linux, macos, databases, routers, etc.
- Understand security device configuration such as firewall, IDS, IPS, FW, EDR and SIEM
What you will get in return:
- Working in a meaningful, rewarding, and challenging career.
- A competitive salary package + variable bonus.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specializing in Cyber Security for Singapore, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organizations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. Cyber security skills have never been needed more, and data security and impenetrable protection for operating models are a top priority. We are talking –all the time –to organizations who are relying on the increased automation of their security systems, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today. Reach out for more information: Denise.email@example.com
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1217420