Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank in Singapore. They are currently looking for a Cyber Security Engineer to develop and support security systems to monitor and analyse machine data.
Your new role
Are you passionate about security and internet technologies? You find no rest until you understand the security implications of software and hardware? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for someone like that to:
- analyse, design, engineer, deploy and maintain global Attack Monitoring Analytics & Tools systems
- work closely with Project Managers, Technical Architects, 2nd level support, and IT Business Analysts
- provide consultancy to the project team with regards to technical questions
- maintain documentation relevant to operations (operational manual, installation guide, etc.)
Security is a global organization within Group Technology Infrastructure and Security Engineering. Our services focus on access management for applications and infrastructure, identity management for users, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in ISE Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our team in Poland and working closely with the internal project team.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure
What you'll need to succeed
What you need to do now
- Must have at least 3 year of experience in Red Hat Linux environments in a large enterprise
- Must have at least 3 years of BASH scripting and Python programming skills (or equivalent programming experience)
- Must have at least 3 years of knowledge and experience of CI/CD deployment pipelines or configuration management (e.g. Ansible, Chef, Gitlab, Nexus)
- Technical communication and documentation skills
- Experience working in a large complex organization would be a plus.
- Skills to design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Must be Singaporean or Singapore PR
- Fluency in English
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1201745