Cyber Security Analyst, GRC
Hays Technology is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst with GRC exposure to provide security analysis to ensure that appropriate security measures are in place.
- Review and development of security framework, information security policies, processes and guidelines.
- Work with vendor to conduct security assessments and penetration tests.
- Identify security gaps, perform threat risk assessments in current setup and propose mitigating measures.
- Standardize and refine security incident response and escalation processes.
- Work with IT infrastructure team to evaluate, implement and enhance the network perimeter security, endpoint security, SIEM.
Who you will be working for:
A global leading tech firm
What we are looking for:
- 3 to 5 years of hands on cyber analyst experiences.
- Knowledge of security risk management, security governance framework and compliance.
- Strong understanding of ISO27001 standard.
- Hands on experience using Splunk.
- Hands-on experience with IT Security Tools such as (Next Generation Firewall, Endpoint Protection, etc).
What you will get in return:
- Working in a meaningful, rewarding, and challenging career.
- A competitive salary package + variable bonus.
- Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application! I am a Consultant for Hays Technology, specializing in Cyber Security for Singapore, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organizations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principles of customer service and delivery – I thrive on delivering for our clients. At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment.
Cyber security skills have never been needed more, and data security and impenetrable protection for operating models are a top priority. We are talking –all the time –to organizations who are relying on the increased automation of their security systems, and the professionals who build them, so whether you are hiring for your team, or looking to take the next step in your cyber career, talk to us today. Reach out for more information: Denise.email@example.com
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R1989322 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D #1221166