Cyber Security Roles in Singapore
Job Posting by Belle Lim, Cyber Security Consultant at Hays Singapore
An established leading Managed Security Services Providers (MSSP) Cyber Security firm with international presence is looking for a Post-Sales Security Consultant to join the team. Known for its unique innovative automated detection and response services, the firm is ranked among the top 250 global MSSPs. This individual will be a key strategic advisor & provide technical support to the clients/customers.
Your new role
• Develop relationships with key business and IT stakeholders and become an expert on a customer’s implementation by understanding their top business goals and priorities.
• Utilizing technical expertise, recommend SIEM use cases, tuning, reports and operational procedure to ensure that clients are getting the most value possible from their services
• Provide regular analysis and recommendations on the successful planning
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong knowledge of network security infrastructure architecture and products (SIEM, Firewall, IDS/IPS, endpoint, etc.)
- SIEM engineering experiences (ArcSight/Splunk preferred)
- Strong stakeholder’s engagement skills
- Professional certifications such as CISSP/CISA/CISM would be an added advantage
What you’ll get in return
• You will be part of a leading culture / award-winning firm
• Opportunities for quality training and development with rewarding career progression
• Competitive Compensation and benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Belle.firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply now or refer a friend (Get rewarded with $200 CapitaStar Gift voucher upon a successful friend referral!)
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
EA License Number: 07C3924 l Registration Number: R21100438 l Company Registration ID No.: 200609504D