Your new company
A beverage MNC company seeking for a Customer Service Specialist to join their order fulfiment team due to a recent expansion. Located in the West with transport provided.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Manage the calls and enquiries daily according to the defined target service team
- Successfully manage customer orders, execute operational plans and provide excellent customer service.
- Process customer's Purchase Order (PO) in a timely manner
- Expedite deliveries to ensure smooth and efficient order cycle to meet customer's expectation.
- Execute and manage the quote-to-cash process, and ensure timely order fulfilment
- Analyses service failures and makes recommendations for improvement
- Ensures efficient customer complaint handling and decrease of the number of complaints
- Pro-actively inform the customer of what can be delivered
- Recognize potential stock issues and efficiently inform customers and internal stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- At least 3 years of experience in customer service
- Understanding of order to cash processes
- SAP and Microsoft Excel experience
- Good communication skills
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please send a copy of your CV (word document) to email@example.com (Registration ID No. R1545727)
EA License No.: 07C3924
Company’s Registration number: 200609504D #1222249