Your new company
Join the leading utilities company that specialises in servicing energy market in Singapore.
Your new role
Your responsibilities are but not limited to:
What you'll need to succeed
- Implement and supervise projects, providing timely supply to customers and meeting set performance standards
- Manage contractors and technical team in implementing projects
- Supervise contractors’ work and ensure that the projects are implemented in accordance with Quality Procedures & Operating Instructions, safe work procedures, good engineering practice and equipment installed comply with specifications
- Perform operations on the electricity network, test and commission new equipment and circuits up to 22kV
- Prepare technical specifications and calls tenders and quotations
In order to ensure your success in this role, you will be highly encouraged to possess the following requirements:
What you'll get in return
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Electrical distribution field
- Handled electrical assets, equipment and cables
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing company that has a strong vision to empower the future of energy.
What you need to do now
- Challenging yet fulfilling career in one of the most attractive employers in the business
- Various opportunities to learn and upgrade your skillsets
- Competitive remuneration package and benefits
Should you require any further information, please call Victor Lo on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
EA Reg Number: R22107621 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1238770