Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Spread financial statements, propose an appropriate counterparty rating and recovery rate on facility using the Bank’s internal systems
- Deliver a complete, synthetic and coherent up-to-date counterparty and credit risk analysis, based on facts and compliant with the Bank’s guidelines.
- Complete Credit Proposals enabling the Credit Committee to make an informed decision.
- Support the Relationship Manager / Front Officer in credit process-related matters
What you'll get in return
- Good command of written and oral English and Vietnamese
- Min. 3 year of financial analysis/credit analysis experience
- Able to interpret financial figures
- Good interpersonal skills in engaging multiple stakeholders
up to $80k + bonus!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact me at Ginny.Tan@hays.com.sg
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration No.: R2091424 EA License No.: 07C3924 Company Registration No. 200609504D #1232358