Your new company
Your new company is a global renewable energy company. They are looking for a Corporate Financing and Treasury Director to join their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the managing full spectrum of the group's treasury functions for the SEA region, such as the cash flow forecasting, liquidity, debt financing and other bank-related matters. You will be the main point of contact with banks to ensure funding for the group to execute short and long term-term strategies. You will also manage a team and different stakeholders internally and externally.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need:
What you'll get in return
- 10 years of experience of corporate and treasury experience in financing and banking facilities
- Strong Market knowledge and a network of banks in the region (especially emerging markets)
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Team management experience preferred.
What you need to do now
- Rewarding career with generous remuneration and flex-benefits
- Career progression within the company and within regional offices
- Opportunities for training and development.
If you're interested in this role, please send a copy of your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for a confidential chat.
Registration ID No: R1985870
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D
At Hays, we value diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply. #1231795