Your new company
My client is a top tier investment bank, looking for a Corporate Actions Analyst, based in Singapore. You will be part of the APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions team in handling various projects.
Your new role
Are you detailed, adept to working under pressure and orientated even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine in a supporting role? We’re looking for someone like that to join our team:
- building & maintaining relationships with various client advisers, client adviser assistants, custodians, counterparties, stock lending, risk and offshore teams.
- manage the risk and controls of the corporate actions processes and continue to evolve/streamline/minimise risk across income, mandatory and voluntary events.
- assist and drive the implementation of various change initiatives for the corporate action processes.
- work closely with the APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions team to provide day to day support, assist in meeting their objectives and strategies, and achieve their business plans for the year.
- The Wealth Management APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions team covers front to back processing of all income events and corporate actions across equities, bonds, funds, structured products, and private equity in all global markets
What you need to do now
You’ll be working in the APAC Wealth Management Corporate Actions Team in Singapore. This role will predominantly focus on the day to day support of the Corporate Actions team. Interaction with others in your team will be high.
Your skills required:
- Open to fresh graduate with banking/finance industry
- Some corporate actions experience would be an added advantage
- Must be able to speak/read Mandarin as you will be supporting the Shanghai and Hong Kong market
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.