Your new company
This multinational bank has a dynamic and multi-faceted working culture. This bank is expanding its operations team here in Singapore and encourages training and development for all employees.
Your new role
- Be proactive and responsive with candidates, managers, and other stakeholders
- Demonstrate a proficiency in thoughtful and professional communication throughout the coordination process
- Ability to quickly scan submitted resumes and route to the correct hiring managers
- Organized ability to track assigned candidates, progress and pending items
- Demonstrate a process-oriented focus, being able to follow practices and procedures in place
- Be agile and able to learn various aspects of the business effectively
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook and Excel, among other MS programs
- High attention to detail and organization Ability to quickly learn new procedures and adapt to change Ability to multi-task, prioritize and track assigned tasks
- Ability to collaborate with local teams and global clients both internally and externally
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global bank. You will be part of a collaborative working environment and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Dashini at Hays on +603-76118695 or email Dashini.Raj@hays.com.my for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1873584 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1236833