Your new company
Global leader in Sportswear retailer.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Collect service metrics data to identify gaps in training and performance for customer service teams.
- Act as the final escalation point for the call centre; decision maker.
- Look at trends happening in call centre market and problem solve.
- Analyse call centre metrics, call volume, service level, call centre trends, and produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
- Identify gaps in training for both internal and external teams based on quality results and metrics.
• Contact centre experience preferable but not required
• Experience in performing quality analysis and implementing process changes
• Experience in working with cross functional partners, both internal and external preferred
• Experience in project management and/or being involved with project teams to deliver business results.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R21103035 EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1224458