Your new company
A US MNC focusing in manufacturing of apparels and accessories are looking to hire an immediate Consumer Services Specialist – 1 year contract.
Your new role
In this role you’ll have to demonstrate knowledge of operations for our supported countries across the world and to ensure right on-time information reaches the consumer. You support operations and consumer communications through your writing, and influences consumers’ impression of the brand and the world class service we provide through phone, chat, and email. You ensure that consumers are provided with information and guidance they’ll need in their digital journeys.
You're highly competent in English and can analyze complex operational topics and technical processes to create simple, succinct, easy-to-understand communication and talking points for consumers and internal use.
As the role supports over 20 countries across the globe, you possess a global mindset and can work with various functional teams across the organization as well as third-party vendors.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert in Consumer Services operational processes and identify opportunities, problem areas, procedural deficiencies.
- Proactively recommend improvements and translate processes into simple, polished, engaging, and user-friendly content for use by the contact centres and consumers.
- Lead consumer communications and their lifecycles through Content Management system and develop comprehensive documentation to ensure that our business partners based at the Contact Centres are effectively delivering our service tone and voice.
- Plan, maintain, and manage various internal and external consumer-facing and internal-facing communication platforms, channels, and workflows.
- Continually seek ways to improve the overall consumer experience through regular evaluation on content and stringent gatekeeping of the brand’s service voice.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educational requirements – Degree.
- Experience in multi-project management with the ability to shift gears quickly, tackling diverse departmental functions, and working with colleagues across the business in different territories to achieve business results.
- Experience in working with projects and developing SOPs for multi-national Contact/Call Centres will be an added advantage
- Ability to analyze and synthesize complex operational topics.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced MNC.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Ernie at Hays on +65 6424 0157 or email Ernieza.Zailani@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are welcome.
Registration ID No. R1329386 | EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1238476