Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Cloud Specialist. This will be a 1-year contract role, to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
- Migrate a critical application to cloud infrastructure.
- Collaborate closely with our development and product teams in our fast-paced delivery environment.
- Build a modern, automated, cloud native, continuously delivered distributed system.
- Build and Manage DevOps pipeline for multiple projects and teams.
- Work in project-based sprints in small and interdisciplinary teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in Cloud migration especially AWS cloud with Hashicorp Terraform.
- Able to work in DevOps space for automated DevOps Platform (CI/CD): Bitbucket (GIT), CircleCI, Draft, Brigade, Jenkins X, Artifactory, Ansible or SaltStack or Chef or Puppet.
- Should have experience in delivering application with Tech stack- Docker, Java SpringBoot, Python, Postgres SQL.
- Experienced in some of application and infrastructure monitoring tools such as AWS Elastic Stack, Prometheus, Grafana.
- Able to work in projects to build web/mobile APIs and to develop microservices to evolve our architecture and build our products.
- Good understanding of technologies and experience in building a highly scalable and fault tolerant system.
- Container Management and container orchestration experience such as Docker, Kubernetes is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in messaging systems like Kafka or Solace or RabbitMQ or AWS Kinesis.
- Strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX and TCP/IP Subnet.
- Emphasis on software quality and writing maintainable code using TDD, DDD and Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Strong understanding and practice Agile/Lean projects SCRUM, KANBAN etc.
- Practical knowledge with Git flow, Trunk and GitHub flow branching strategies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Familiar with Queueing Theory, Big Data concepts, Hadoop, Spark, Camel, Machine Learning technologies and environments is a plus.
- Experience in Angular JS / React JS (Front end) technologies is a plus
- This role is open for Singaporean / Singapore PR / EP holder with notice period max 1 month.
What you'll get in return
- The max salary range is 11000 SGD - 13000 SGD per month.
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1213206