Your new company
Your new company is a market leader in the manufacturing and electronics space. They are looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect to deliver cloud-based solutions across their APAC region.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Design and evaluate solutions for cloud-based platforms according to business requirements and technical specifications.
- Carry out solutioning and technical implementation for public cloud platforms.
- Propose and suggest innovative solutions to improve and enhance existing cloud architecture.
- Identify areas of improvements and prepare technical documentation for architecture design on Cloud platforms.
- Liaise and work with cross-functional teams to deploy Infrastructure as a Service on Cloud platforms.
What you'll get in return
- You will need at least 5 years of experience in a similar role designing solutions for public cloud platforms (Azure).
- Technical experience implementing and configuring technical architecture for cloud solutions.
- Sound technical understanding of Windows systems and servers such as Messaging, VMware and Database.
- Technical certifications such as MS Azure Fundamentals / Administrator / Solutions Architect is a strong advantage.
- Strong communication skills to liaise with regional stakeholders.
You will get the chance to work with new cloud technologies and drive new project implementation across the region. This is an excellent opportunity to gain new technical exposure. You will work alongside a team of established cloud solutions architect with multiple opportunities for career development and growth.
What you need to do now
We welcome your application!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Vanessa (EA reg no.: R22104149) at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this job isn't suitable for you but you are looking for a new position to further your career in IT Infrastructure, feel free to send in your resume to email@example.com and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
EA Personnel Registration No: R22104149 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1225423