Your new company
My client is a global leader in the mining industry and hiring for Cloud Security Specialists, in Singapore on contract basis
Your new role
As a key member of the cybersecurity team, this candidate is primarily responsible for maintaining and uplifting the security posture of the company's cloud platform. While this is an individual contributor role, the ideal candidate is expected to lead from the front as a subject matter expert and specialist in said space.
Main experience include:
- Development, maintenance, and implementation of company's Cloud Security strategy and Cloud security governance framework.
- Contribute strategic ideas and innovative thinking to strengthen the governance capabilities.
- Deliver programs to uplift effectiveness of security controls associated with management and governance of the company's public cloud platforms, including both IT and OT public cloud environments.
- Act as a product owner for Cloud Security governance capabilities.
- Lead a team of security professionals responsible for monitoring, identifying, assessing, tracking, prioritization and responding to cybersecurity threats and misconfigurations related to internal cloud platforms.
- Applies a structured process to identify and plan for the establishment and maintenance of strategic stakeholder relationships.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate must have
- One or more security certifications such as CISSP, OSCP, CEH, and/or CISM.
- SANS GICSP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GREM.
- Membership of ISA, ISC2 or ISACA is desirable.
- Microsoft Certification in Azure Fundamentals
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email Joycelin at email@example.com. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA Reg Number: R1873406
EA License Number: 07C3924
Company Registration No: 200609504D #1227211