Your new company
Your new company is a leading management consulting firm in the global market.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- To oversee the virtual shared services by providing IT operation support. Assisting in systems deployment, patches and migrations.
- System troubleshooting across platforms and domains.
- Provide system solutions and ensure a smooth project delivery.
- Implementing Cloud solutions for various clients and ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Ensure that service operations and standards are adhered to and standardised across the various regions.
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 1-2 years of technical hands-on experience managing infrastructure operations and Cloud platforms, preferably on Azure.
- Sound technical knowledge on core IT infrastructure such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, Storage and Virtualisation platforms such as VMware/Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of CI/CD platforms and IaaS/PaaS provisioning is a strong advantage.
- Certification such as ITIL and Microsoft Azure Fundamentals are preferred.
You will get the chance to work in a global team of established engineers. You will gain new technical exposure to cloud technologies and build your technical career in Cloud systems engineering.
What you need to do now
We welcome your application!
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Vanessa (EA reg no.: R22104149) at email@example.com.
EA Personnel Registration No: R22104149 | EA License No: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D