Your new company
Our client is a leading Technology firm. They provide great benefits and exposure to large-scale innovative projects. Office hours, permanent job. The firm is looking for Cloud Engineers to enhance their Cloud Infrastructure.
Your new role
You will provide effective solutions for their Cloud Infrastructure in public and private cloud platforms. You will utilize deployment tools to monitor the systems. You will act as a subject matter expert providing expertise to any related technical issues to Cloud.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- 3+ years of technical experience on public Cloud platforms (AWS, GCP)
- Working experience of managing CI/CD pipelines
- Cloud certifications will be advantageous
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code tools (Terraform, Ansible) and Automation tools (Jenkins, Puppet)
- Working knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Bash, Powershell)
- Good troubleshooting skills
Excellent and unique opportunity to work in a diverse environment dedicated to your professional growth. You will work with an established technical team and receive multiple training opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now at 6232 0158.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Registration ID no. R2095763 | EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D