Your new company
This multinational bank has a dynamic and multi-faceted working culture. This bank is expanding its operations team here in Singapore and encourages training and development for all employees.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Evaluate the support and service delivery processes and recommend measures that would optimize efficiency.
- Understand, apply and constantly keeping abreast with the bank’s system security policies and practices.
- Maintain processes and technical documentation to ensure they are up-to-date
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the bank’s client access products/services, payment and trade capabilities, internal operations and local practices
- Ability to do real-time logging of support cases and month end reporting required.
What you'll get in return
- Degree Holder
- Previous experience in banking or related position would be a distinct advantage
- Client Servicing and/or Technical servicing experiences are added advantage.
- Fluent in English AND Mandarin/ Cantonese. Thai, Japanese and Korean would be an added advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global investment bank. You will be part of a collaborative working environment and you will be remunerated at market competitive rates
What you need to do now
If If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email Shabnam.Bahar@hays.com.sg for a confidential discussion. Referrals are welcome.
EA License number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No. 200609504D #1219371