Your new company
You will be joining one of the largest F&B company with strong presence around the world. This company has a positive culture that sees that its employees enjoy their work and the environment.
Your new role
You will be in charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Defining, leading and executing the long-term regional Packaging category strategy
- Implementing sustainable sourcing strategies for packaging to be environmentally friendly
- Developing and maintaining supplier relationships, and conduct regular evaluation of supplier’s performance
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Operations, QA) to advise on category strategy and resolve any supply issues
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or relevant
- Minimum of 5 years’ Packaging category management experience, ideally in an F&B or FMCG industry
- Ability to conduct market research and segmentation
- Skilled in data analysis and making business decisions backed by data insights
- Experience in collaborating with multiple stakeholders (internal and external)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg [mailto:Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg] Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1216414