Your new company
You will be joining a global retail F&B company that has strong presence around the world. This exciting opportunity allows the successful candidate to be highly involved in the final product that will be launched in the market.
Your new role
You will be in-charge of:
What you'll need to succeed
- Assist category manager in managing suppliers
- Facilitating of order processing and submissions efficiently and accurately
- Tasting and sharing feedback on F&B products
- Work with internal stakeholders to support the display of merchandising styles
- Maintain reporting tools to track campaign results and learnings for continuous improvement
The ideal candidate is someone who has:
What you'll get in return
- A diploma/degree in business or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Retail/F&B industry
- Merchandising/category/buying experience is advantageous.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
In return, you'll be part of an organization who values their employees. You will have a structured career growth and plenty of developmental opportunities. You will also be compensated with attractive remuneration package.
What you need to do now
If you’re keen on pursuing this exciting opportunity, please call Bernice Lim on +65 6424 0150 or send in your application to Bernice.Lim@hays.com.sg
Registration ID: R21103291 | EA Licence No.: 07C3924 | Company Registration No.: 200609504D
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.