Your new company
You will be working in a leading manufacturer company based in United States and they are looking for a business support specialist to support their business.
Your new role
Reporting to the Office manager, your primary responsibility is to
- • Provide administrative support to the sales team
- • Ensure accurate and timely processing and submission of sales orders and quotations
- • Proactively identify and escalate possible issues of order fulfilment and delivery date
- • Divert client calls to the relevant Account Managers or departments
- • Coordinate with various stakeholders for order cancellation and revision
- • Analyse database for reporting
- • Generate and prepare monthly reports timely and ensure that it is accurate
- • Prepare, review and update reports when requested and assist to distribute routine reports
- • Support the team in their monthly claims and ensure that claims are submitted timely
- • Organize and schedule meetings with the relevant stakeholders
- • Ensure proper filing and documentation of all documents
- • Handle incoming requests promptly and appropriately
What you'll need to succeed
- · Open to fresh graduates
- · High energy with a vibrant personality would be able to fit well in the culture.
- · Good command of written and spoken English/Mandarin to liaise with Chinese stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Competitive remuneration
- Autonomy and opportunities to develop into a senior role
What you need to do now· If you or someone you may know may be interested in this opportunity, please do contact me on the details below for more information or send me your CV to apply now via email at email@example.com Alternatively, if this job opportunity is not relevant to you, feel free to share across your updated CV to have a confidential discussion on the relevant openings based on your skillsets and expertise.