Your new company
Client is a top tier investment bank in Singapore, looking for a Business Risk Specialist (KYC) to join them in managing their projects
Your new role
- Assist the Front Line Origination Units on matters/queries related to AML, KYC, SOW and SOW Corroboration
- Working closely with the Front line Origination Units to ensure the Periodic Reviews guidelines have been adhered by conducting quality assurance of their Wealth Management Clients' AML & KYC profiles
- Keep abreast of new KYC policies, regulations, and requirements
- Support the Team with internal audit, AML compliance and reviews
- Help in identifying potential weaknesses in processes and improve efficiencies
You’ll be working in Front Line Support (FLS) Function, a 1st Line of Defense, locally report into the GWM APAC Business Risk Organization (BRO) Function. FLS is responsible for executing ex-post controls as part of GWM Control Framework. We execute regular controls and perform regular analysis over the controls and share the outcome with relevant stakeholders as appropriate. In addition, we provide regular advice and/or training to the Business to help enhance the overall quality and process adherence in the 1st Line of Defense.
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 5 years working experience in KYC/AML/compliance/risk in the banking industry
- Some Source of Wealth (SOW) experience would be an added advantage
- Detail oriented, experienced in managing & reducing risk, developed analytical skills, strong listening capabilities
- Creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements
- Must be able to speak and read English and Mandarin
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.