Your new company
A Multinational Investment Bank which specialises in various financial services is undergoing an expansion and is in need of a Business Risk Specialist to join their team in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Are you looking for a unique opportunity to support the execution of risk based analaytical data sampling?
- Are you comfortable in handling data and related tools on daily basis.
- Do data related investigations, issues and solutions excite you?
- Are you good at working with business and functional partners in helping them manage risks and implement necessary controls using digital tools?
- Are you passionate about emerging technologies like data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning?
What you need to do now
- Relevant experience of 2-5 years in business risk controls/data investigation related execution.
- Have exposure to SQLs, Alteryx, Tableau or other similar tools.
- Understand the order-taking process in general and also be able to understand the
- associated data architecture supporting the order flow process.
- Continuously support and evolve the data sampling and reporting needs of the business risk organisation.
- Build trusted relationships with business and functional partners to improve and evolve sampling and reporting methodologies.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1218929