Your new company
My client is a top-tier investment bank in Singapore and they are looking for a high calibre individual to be a part of their Global Wealth Management Control Execution and Supervisory Team in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Do you have a Compliance, Controls, Investigations and/or Audit background with solid experience in the wealth management industry?
- Are you able to evaluate, interpret and challenge complex information carefully?
- Are you trustworthy in maintaining high business standards, while driving the business forward?
- Do you know how to organize and prioritise your work to meet key deadlines?
- Are you able to challenge colleagues in a constructive way?
- Are you a self-starter within initiative, able to own and drive complex projects, while keeping management informed of regular progress?
- Good knowledge or background in risk, controls, investigations, compliance, audit and/or legal, and at least 4 years' experience working in wealth management sector
- Proficiency in Cantonese, besides English and Mandarin as the candidate is required to communicate well with Front Line Staffs based in Hong Kong office as well to perform tape listening
- Good knowledge in Trading products (FX, Derivatives, Bonds, Structures, Equities)
- Clear communicator, with exceptional interpersonal skills and a good listening skill
- Proficient in basic Microsoft applications
- Creative approach to problem solving & challenging existing processes to drive improvements
- Proactive, independent, Client-Oriented and well-organised Individual
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
EA License Number: 07C3924 | Company Registration No: 200609504D #1235623