Your new company
A global leader in cloud computing and artificial intelligence providing services in more than 200 countries and regions.
Your new role
The organization is looking to hire a Business Development Manager responsible for e-commerce, gaming and digital sector clients based in Singapore. You will join the Singapore team and work with a mature team of Business development managers, Presales, marketing and TAMs in the region to expand the business in Singapore as well as the region.
What you'll need to succeed
- Carry out annual revenue target to sell the cloud solutions to enterprises and small/medium clients within e-commerce, gaming and digital sector
- Develop channel partnership to leverage business communities to sell Cloud solutions
- Provide trainings and workshops to customers and partners to enhance brand awareness and improve collaborations
- Provide overall pre-sales and post-sales support at account level to help customers and channel partners.
What you'll get in return
- 5 - 10 years of strong sales experience in commercial field, e-commerce, gaming and digital sector is a plus
- Comfortable working in a global company with culture diversity and fast paced growth
- Ability to direct collaborative efforts of resources within a large organization, including internal resources, external resources and other constituent groups as appropriate
- Interested in regional and global projects
What you need to do now
- Work closely with business stakeholders
- Attractive salary package
- Global teamwork environment
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position within Data & AI, please contact Eva Ma at +65 63030158 or email Eva.firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on your career.
Hays Registration Number: 200609504D, EA License: 07C3924, Registration ID Number: R1982974