Your new company
You’ll be working for a banking company who is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. This will be a 1 year contract to be based in Singapore.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will work closely with the Product Owners in creating business requirements to achieve business goals and develop the overall product roadmap.
- Gather the requirements from the Product Owner and end users
- Create Business requirements and follow through with walkthrough with Technology team for functional implementation.
- Formalise the business requirements (Confluence Project Page and JIRA user stories): document analysis, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, data mapping of different systems.
- Has good knowledge of Portfolio Management, Advisory, Risk modelling and Optimization functions (wealth management).
- Proficient in drafting Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), Business Process Mapping.
- Proficient in impact analysis, stakeholder analysis, root cause analysis and end to end solution mapping.
- Strong understanding of data platforms and data interfaces.
- Has adequate SQL skills for data extraction and analysis.
- Understands the agile delivery principles and basic knowledge about Scrum.
- Write function specifications and ensure proper documentation of requirements, process mapping and workflow diagramming.
- Support the Product Owners for implementation of digital advisory tools from ideation, design, development, and adoption.
- Perform analysis and prepare test cases covering various scenarios.
- Participate in UAT and ensure contribution towards successful delivery/implementation.
- Ensure proper documentation and sign off from stakeholders are properly maintained.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and reporting teams and with application vendors as applicable.
- Communicate efficiently the business process requirements to IT staff, program staff and stakeholder.
- Bridge vendor products and internal technology and build a best-in-class advisory platform, fully integrating investment ideas and to liaise with external providers, research and evaluate tools and products, and onboard and collaborate where suitable, to increase Digital Advisory efficiency and effectiveness
- Wealth management experience and experience with system- Temenos / Avaloq.
- At least 5 or more years in Digital banking initiatives especially on Mobile Banking, Online Banking or any other digital channels or devices.
- Experience in Digital & technology implementations, preferably in a large wealth management organization, handling complex implementations.
- Strong management skills with Implementation and releases experience. To assist in production issues & must be well versed in agile methodologies.
What you'll get in return
- Experience in managing teams with senior stakeholders in various locations.
- At least 5 or more years of Product Delivery, Product Management or Product Owner Experience.
- Understanding the CX design and user experience principle
- Expertise in external vendor and product management.
- Strong understanding of data platforms and data interfaces of WM systems
- Strong ability to map the client requirements into functional specifications.
- Experienced with design and delivery of Digital applications such as Mobile applications
- Experienced with managing delivery with scrum masters, technical developers and architects.
- This role is only open to Singaporean, Singapore PR and EP holder.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. #1209148